From:
Michelle Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:07:39 +1200
Dear SaraFerret

Mickey is one of the New Zealand ferrets who belongs to Eileen, the
great friend of Michelle, sadly he is heading your way after a short
illness, nicknamed MickeyMoo, he lived a very full life and his mum
Eileen, dad Manny and the family loves him very much and needs to know
he made it to the Rainbow Bridge, he been told to look out for you cos
you our Greeter Extraodinare of NZ Ferts

At the Bridge, the New Zealand Ferrets will be really excited to see
Mickey because he gets on with everyone.. Jimmy, Bear, Sammy, Darth,
Nudgy, Shorty, Shawnee, Chrony, Siteva, Chocolate, Ash, Argon, and
all the rest will be there at the NZ mound or somewhere havn
hootashanagins, so when they come over the green grasses it will
be a real stampede with flags flying, and there will be a big
Party/WarDancing/Picinic.

Blaze, Bailey, Ella, and Dotti will miss their buddy so very much.

Mum Eileen sends a big bag of love kisses and hugs, enough to even
share around for anyone wanting or needing some.

Michelle, Liz and all the hoomans here do sends their love too.

We sure do miss you so much it hurts, but have fun Mickey till we
get there.

Love
All da NZ Clans ferrets