From:
Dianne Rohowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2013 13:33:25 +0800
Unlike Wolfy and all her US friends I have never met Nell in person
but, even though I am in Western Australia I have followed with
interest her "adventures" via the FML since she left for Ethiopia
and we have spoken via email on several occasions.

The obstacles Nell is having to overcome now in trying to move out of
Ethiopa might seem extremely ridiculous & inconceivable to those of us
living in what we think are more civilised countries, but the whole
system there certainly serves to make me think she has been either very
brave or very silly for having lived there for so long ... hopefully
she will get a chuckle out of that :-)

My post is really just to affirm the sentiments of most other FMLers
that if you don't want to read about Nell, or about raw food diets, or
about the Rainbow Bridge or whatever then just scroll past them ....
please and if you have nothing nice to say just keep your fingers off
the keyboard.

Hugs to Nell and all her supporters.

Dianne.