From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:42:28 EST
Dear FMLers.

We lost our Drew on Friday.  He was nine years old.  The tumor on his
kidney grew and grew but thanks to the Ferret Restorer he did good for
alot longer than we thought he would.  He passed in his sleep.  He was
a rescue from Fresno, Calif about six years ago.  I got him with the
ferrets my niece left with me when she lost her house almost five years
ago.  He used to run amok in the ferret room causing havoc whenever he
could.  He'd run up, nip a fret on the rump, and dance off to do it
again.  The funny thing was all the other ferrets loved Drew.  It was
like they all knew "oh, it's just Drewsie".  He was a roan mitt.  He
was a bit too dark to be a silver mitt but was close to it.  He had
the typical silver mitt attitude tho!!!  "Hey ya gotta love me...I'm a
Ferret!!!" And we did.

Sandie, I know ya got your paws full but would ya please look in on him.
Just take him by the flight school and let Spike see him.  He'll know who
is is for sure.  They will find the rest of the gang and watch out lil
sister...with that bunch around you will have to watch out for you hammie
for sure!!!

Best wishes for all the sick fuzzies out there.  Enjoy them all while you
have them.  Never know when God will want them back again...

Fred Hurd
Reno, Nevada

After All It Is For The Ferrets!!!