From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 1995 06:05:16 -0500
To Diane Emery:

I don't know that there really is a solution unless you try Bitter Apple.
I have about 3 serious feet-lickers.  Mandy (MFF) is ok - she licks, licks,
licks, etc.....no problem.  BJ is another story:  lick, lick, chomp.  Lick,
lick, chomp.  She always seems to know when I'm doing something w/my hands
so I can't pick her up - I'll be carrying a huge pot of boiling water and
here comes BJ....lick, lick, lick, chomp!

I've tried Bitter Apple - BUT SHE LICKS IT OFF WITHOUT EVEN A GRIMANCE!
Socks only make it worse - she bites the sock and sometimes a toe!!

I guess I've been trained rather than BJ - I just subconsciously do a
modified Irish jig when she does it and I don't even think about it
anymore.  2 licks, raise the foot.....2 licks, raise the other foot....etc.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA