From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:23:09 -0400
I have to agree 100% with John's post today!  I think that Gordon may
think that what that seller is doing is legal but I surely dont.  How
can the selling of a domestic animal pelt be legal?  It is morally wrong
even if it might be legal!  I cant know for sure but I would guess this
guy killed this ferret for its pelt to sell.  This is not like killing a
rabbit and eating its meat and then skiining it for its pelt.  You dont
eat ferrets for dinner!  Just as (normally-I am not speaking about other
countries) you dont hunt and eat a dog or a cat.  I dont want to start a
slinging war but there is no way that this ebay seller should be allowed
to sell the items he does.  He obviously catches these animals and kills
them to sell on ebay.  He sells racoon skulls and other items.  I read
some of the buyers posts and some said "the skull was not cleaned
properly." WOW!!!  I say that we have an moral obligation to all ferrets
and other animals to stop someone like this from doing this again.  What
is this world coming to if we think these kinds of things are ok?  Sorry
if I offended anyone.

Lisa