From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:30:06 -0700
Ed you didn't read the post correctly, my ferrets DO have free roam around
the baby, I DO NOT leave the baby sitting on the floor alone with the
ferrets out, as he sometimes grabs a little to hard.  In my opinion,
leaving a baby and a ferret alone in the same room, is asking for trouble.
The ferret that I gave up to the shelter WAS in fact a chronic bitter.  He
had bit my son many, many, many times,(as well as my husband, who by the
way is 29 Ed) BUT as I said my 7 year old son was and is able to get on a
chair, that made it nearly impossible for Sable to get him.  My 7 month
old son on the other hand, was UNABLE to get away form the ferret on his
own.  Sable would go out of his way to get the males in my house, even
other male ferrets.

Ed I'm sorry if it offends you that I chose to put my ferret in a shelter,
what would YOU rather I have done with him.  Keep him till he mauled my
infant.  You need to make up your mind.  One post you say one bite is one
to many, than in another post you BASH someone for giving up a ferret that
could potently became a "headline" about ferrets biting babies.  You are a
sick, sick man in my opinion.  I DO NOT agree with most of what you say, on
any given topic lately.  I skip most of the posts that either have you as
the author, or have your name in the first few lines.  The only reason why
I read your post about me is I noticed my name.

June and her 5, yes I said 5 Ed, fuzzies (4 females and 1 male)
and her 4 cats,
and her 8 puppies,
and my momma dog,
and last but not least my 3 1/2 foot Iguana
plus my 3 kids.