From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:35:57 -0500
FYI to all FMLers - this was sent directly to Mo as well as the list, just
in case you were wondering.....

Funny, I don't remember calling you any name.  And I don't remember
mentioning you in my post the other day.  I do recall sending you an email
saying 'no don't leave the list, everyone has a right to an opinion', I
said no one should be threatening you.

If you read ALL the messages posted everyday, you see my reference to Tito,
the baby blaze in PA.  That person went through kinda the same thing I did
with Taylor.  Again YOU were not mentioned nor thought of, just on a whole,
people jump at the chance to take in a young ferret, yet most won't even
consider an older guy.  I did not mention your name, actually you
personally never crossed my mind, that is how much of an impression you
made on me.

But, I must ask, why did that post bother you so much?  Did you see
yourself where no one intended??  What made you automatically assume it
was directed at you?  I said what I had to say to you directly.  You don't
know me, but those who do, will tell you I don't beat around the bush, as
my mom describes me, I'm 'painfully honest and blunt'.  Lots of fun and
great sense of humor, real smartass at times, but never one to take pot
shots behind the back, heck if you are gonna insult someone, what's the fun
if they don't know where it came from or what you really had to say???  If
I had something to say to you, you would hear it directly from me, that way
I know you'll get the message exactly as I intended, not through
interpratation.

Anyway, the whole Taylor thing is laid to rest, we need to move on to other
fuzzies that need help.  Life is too short, no time to cry over spilt milk
or lost chances.

Hugs to everyone who jumped to my defense, both on the list and with
private emails - gotta love you guys!!

Jen and Gang