From:
Michael and Kim Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 17:52:59 -0500
I have had trouble contacting the Minnesota Ferret Association, if anyone
can help me, please respond.  When we register Friday evening May 16, do we
need to bring the ferrets with us even though there is no competitions for
them that night?

We are bringing 3 ferrets, but only have to carriers ( and show cages), if
we are going to be leaving our ferrets with the judges, what should we do?
Will all three be judged at once(1 female alter, 1 male alter, and 1 kit)?

And, do we pay all three days to get in?  Or do we get in free?  Anyone who
can help, please answer back.  I am a little annoyed with the MFA for saying
to call when ever we have questions, but never getting an answer.

Thank you,
Kim & Michael (humans)
Minnie (queen of the ferrets), Mr. Bell ("aw, maw, I'm tired of all the
        attention),
Puck (I love feet!) and
Yin (I'm just the new boy, maybe next year I can go to the show.)