Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:14:41 EDT
With a sad heart, I'm telling you that our little Chunks, our sweet
little girl with perpetual bedhead, left us around 10:00 last night
according to her Uncle Chad who did all he could to keep her with
us.....she had advanced insulinoma and even with her preds, special
food and complete spoiling, her little body just couldn't hold out
anymore.....she was a kisser and a stealer of n-bones, and is going to
be missed so much by her brothers, sisters, daddy and grandma.......

Pie, would you please let us know that she got to you
safely, and that she found her brothers and sisters who were there
before her...and it might be a good idea to warn all the fuzzies there
to keep a close watch on their n-bones.....she took with her, her pink
backpack with the special pouch that has hugs and kisses from home,
red licorice whips for you, and cheerios to share with everyone....

Fly free little bedhead, you will always live in our hearts......

Love you,

Daddy, Grandma, No, Joe, Pandy, Picture, Nouters, Lilly Bug,  Sausage Girl,
Pipes, Dude & Cokes