From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 05:47:30 -0500
Judy Cooke brought up a very good point.  Many of us readers of the fml do
not live in ferret "populated" areas.  I buy from a pet store because the
nearest shelter is four hours away.  I also drive four hours to a ferret
knowledgeable vet.  I fed my fuzzies a mixture of food, which includes the
common Friskies, as well as Iams kitten and Totally Ferret and the lesser
quality ferret foods because I can't buy Totally Ferret anywhere but on the
internet.  And folks, you never know what you're getting when you buy off
the web.

I have learned so much about the care of my beloved pets from this list.
If, when you reply to a post, you would take the time to respond to the
list as well as the poster, others can benefit from the knowledge.