Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:56:20 EDT
Yesterday, there was a tad of confusion with the vet info that was
available for Reb McFarlane. Just in case anyone wanted to donate any
money to help pay the bills of the rescue babies left behind in her
husbands care I thought I'd make double sure that every one had the
right info.

The information on the Raffle page is correct by the way. You ought to
see what is up for raffle. Good gosh.

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/RebsMemorialRaffle.html

If you'd like to call, or send a donation into the ferrets vet:

Indian Creek Vet Hospital
5902 Homestead Road
Ft. Wayne, IN   46814
1-260-434-0207

If you'd like to write, send something, or send a donation directly:

The McFarlane Family
1209 Sinclair Street
Ft. Wayne, IN 46808

Wolfy