From:
Andrea M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:23:57 -0700
Has anyone else bought Ferret Lax (or Ferret Laxatone) that seemed to
have way more syrup and/or molasses than it should have? I would think
that the petroleum jelly is what gets things 'moving' in the ferret
digestive system, yes?

The last two tubes of Ferret Lax I bought recently have been basically
the consistency of a tube of molasses (dark, sticky, runny), as opposed
to the normal tubes whose contents are light brown and the consistency
of thick toothpaste.

This is really starting to bug me, I am tired of buying bad 'Lax' that
I cannot use!! Not cool!! I am going to write to the manufacturer and
the retail store, but I wanted to also check and see if anyone else in
the community has experienced this.

Thanks,
Andrea