From:
Brett & Melissa Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 20:44:54 -0700
Hello all, need some advice for our two, two year olds.  Neither of them
have had very good teeth cleaning over their lives, and now they have
pretty stained teeth, and we are a little concerned about them.  What can
we do to help our babies out?  We are a looooonnnnnggggg way from a vet
that I would trust to do a professional cleaning, so what can wee do at
home?  Are there brushes that should be used/avoided, cleaners, methods to
brush the teeth without loosing a finger, etc???

Any advice would be REALLY appreciated...

Brett & Missy Lapham
and Jasper and Teeka tooooooooooo.......  Dook!!