From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 07:25:19 -0400
>From:    Lisa Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
>When we first brought them into our home last year I made sure to get all
>the recommended shots.  However, our babies are not around other animals
>and are only outdoors if we are with them very closely.  Any and all input
>would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi--

The greatest danger to your ferrets is distemper an airborne virus that can
be picked up anywhere.  It is almost always fatal, and if a ferret lives,
it is probably disabled for life.

Rabies helps protect your ferret in the rate event it nips someone or
actaully comes in contact with a rabid animal.

Shots arent' that much and are for the protection of the health of your
ferret.

KG