Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:32:54 -0500
My little man Rocky was helped to the Bridge this afternoon.  He was
almost 7 years old and had been going blind for the last 6.  But that
didn't stop him from bouncing around and keeping the others in line.  Then
in April he was diagnosed with Insulinoma.  He had been doing real good
then his fur started fallin out -- Adrenal, too.  Up until the past week
he has been doing pretty good.  Then he stopped eating and drinking on his
own, and all he did was sleep.  Sometimes when I moved him or picked him
up he would whimper like I was hurting him.  So this evening at around 5PM
Rocky gently and peacefully crossed and is now with his lifelong buddy
Bullwinkle, who has been waiting at the Bridge since July.  I know they
are happy and dookin' up a storm, and that they will be looking down on
the rest of us.  The rest of the Water Weasels are already missing their
little friend, but know that he is better now and will one day be meeting
them as they go to the Bridge.

We love you Rocky!