From:
Meesh Meesh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 05:53:49 PDT
Hi,
A few years back I called most of the airlines I found in the yellow pages
to find out their policy regarding flying with ferrets.  I recall finding
one airline that allowed ferrets onboard (in the cabin) with their owners
and the *only* restriction was weight.  The carrier had to be 20lbs or
under.  The number of ferrets was not a restriction.  I can't find this
list I made and I wondered if anyone on the FML knows which airline this
is?  Any other info regarding ferret-friendly airlines would be great :).
Feel free to email me directly, however, I'm sure such info would be of
interest to all.

M. Michaela Maurice (Bugsy, Mighty Mouse, Whitey, Walter and Spikey)
Ohio State University
College of Veterinary Medicine
Class of 2002