From:
Pamala/Johan Mommens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 12:07:18 -0800
The last couple of weeks we have been working very hard to get our ferret
site online.  First of all we would like to thank everyone who gave us tips
on how to improve the site, but new tips are always welcome!  I hope that
our site will improve the life of ferrets and their owners!  For those who
want their own photoalbum of their ferrets on our site ... just send them
to us and we'll do the rest!

Check out our site at http://www.our-pets.net

Cu,
Johan.