From:
bill and diane killian - zen and the art of ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 07:46:37 -0800
>From:    Debbie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Coloidal Silver (a good report)

Anecdotal evidence.  Actually anecdotal non-evidence.

>I just have to add this....I don't care alot for the FDA ways, if they
>don't speak highly of Colodial Silver then that tells me it must be good
>stuff :)  If grandma could see this country now....Oh my, she drank
>vinegar all of her life, never was in a hospital 1 day of her l ife,
>until the day she died,,,,,these days they would have thought she was a
>crazy one.

The FDA ways include science.  Not sure which "ways" of theirs you do not
care for other than that.

The FDA has no warnings against vinegar and in fact goes after food
manufacturers that substitute acetic acid for real vinegar with out
acknowledging that fact.  The only warning concerning vinegar is that
as an acid it should not be kept in lead soldered containers due to the
potential leaching of lead.

There is absolutely no relation between vinegar which IS an old fashioned
preventative home "medicine" and colloidal silver which IS NOT.

You can get "Jogging in Jug" at some grocery stores.

The FDA though doesn't consider vinegar medicine.  It is a food or food
additive.  There is no scientific evidence that vinegar or especially
vinegar and honey will cure or prevent any disease.

We tend to eat a lot of foods with vinegar in it such as sushi and
barbeque.  It also makes for nice salad dressings.  But we still see no
relationship between vinegar and colloidal silver.  Or ferrets.

--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets