Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:29:30 -0700
Debbi Searing <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Subject: Re: flea infestation
>and the next day, I still saw fleas on my animals!!!!

FleaBusters is the most effective and GUARANTEED flea product on the
market!  They're listed in the Yellow Pages.  They come in with a machine
and blow their product under your carpets.  They guarantee it for one year,
as long as you don't shampoo your carpets.  If you see a flea 3 months or
6 months down the road, just give them a call and they'll come back and
retreat without major questions (except did you shampoo the carpet).  With
just the one treatment it's always lasted way more than one year and you
don't have to use any of the insecticides on any of your pets.  And they
don't have to leave the house while it's applied.

By the time you spend all of your money on flea bombs, flea sprays, flea
this and flea that, it's not going to be any more expensive to have
FleaBusters come in, and they'll save you all the hassle as well.

Sandi
Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
House Rabbit Society
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125