From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 16:29:04 EDT
Hey, I might be mistaken, but wasn't there a NRA award or link or
something on the Kouri pages?  Wasn't there something on there all about
that?  I know there was.  I was visiting the pages though and its taken
down?  The whole "essence" of Kouri, and his phenomenon is the NRA.  It
all started years ago when his Mommy, Georgia wrote messages on the fml
and stories about Kouri getting things real mail.  The big thing was an
NRA membership.  That started all the other clubs he joined, and all the
fun stories on the FML about him.  He is brilliant, and a rebel.  This
caught Sharon Beardons eye, and she began the Kouri Klub for him and his
mommy.  He chose to raise funds for various things, SOS included.  I'm
just really dissapointed that the NRA stuff is not on there.  I mean its
what Kouri "IS".  It's not whether you think guns are appropriate or
not... it is part of him, part of his personality.  It signifies his
rebel like nature.  I want the neato NRA membership stuffs up.  :D

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: