From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 05:55:38 -0700
I would not normally answer one of Ed's posts, but since there are a number
of people who read this mailing list that are not aware of Ed's problems I
will answer this.

Yes, we will always "take back" ferrets of our own breeding.  That goes
even if they are dying of ECE.  We do not abandon our babies!  We would
take a contagious ferret to our vet.  for quarantine and aid.  Others would
be quarantined at our own facility.

As for taking in other ferrets, we do our best.  We do not "take in" every
animal, but do help to see that it is taken in by a local shelter or
someone willing to care for or adopt it.

And yes, like many others, we do sell breeding stock to those who have the
proper recommendations and knowledge to raise ferrets.  Ed Lipinski is not
one of those who will ever legitimately own a ferret from us.

Obviously Ed makes personal attacks on those he feels threatened by.  Since
our animals are raised carefully and lovingly, in a home environment that
is clean, he must feel that since he cannot compete, he must attack.  Very
sorry, such posts are allowed on this mailing list.

Judith Moon
Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net