From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 05:54:40 -0700
Okay!  Okay!  I've been at it again.  New web site for my ferrets.  Baby
pictures I am not even sure how many over 20 altogether.  An announcement
about Nick from Flemming Farms coming to live with us.  Thanks again Amy,
we are holding our breath until he actually arrives.  We have started a
page for our newest baby jill and will follow her progress, month by month
thru a full year.  Lots more information and our future plans.  Should
wear out most viewers.  So come and visit.
http://home.earthlink.net/~judithmoon

Moonsong Exotics constantly reaching for excellence.