From:
C J Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 09:06:01 -0500
I have been lurking here for the past couple of weeks, and thought I'd
better introduce myself.  My name is C J Anderson, I am 29, live in Omaha,
NE, and have two of the most punky carpet sharks I've ever seen!  The first
one is Clyde, a small silver-mitt I inherited from a friend of mine when his
apartment complex banned ferrets.  Not wanting Clyde to be lonley, I went
and got him a friend.  I picked the runt of the litter, a small cinnamon I
named Jax.  Little did I know he was a mutant!  He is now just over 6 lbs,
and is very solid.  He is the friendliest guy you'll ever meet, and will do
anything for peanut butter!  Clyde, on the other hand will only eat the cat
food.  Won't even consider anything else.  Anyway, just wanted to say hi and
introduce the fellas....

Cya,

C J Anderson

Clyde (Just let me sleep, dad.)
Jax (You can just leave the peanut butter jar in the cage, dad.)