Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:03:42 -0500
Hi Mary,

Is it possible he has an infection and that is why the A&D and petroleum
jelly aren't helping?  Also ferrets LIKE petroleum jelly and I wonder if
he isn't licking both of these off when you aren't watching.

I don't know if Neosporin is OK for ferrets - but it would probably help
heal the irritation.  Or possibly a cortisone creme would help the
inflammation.  Does anyone out there know if these are OK to use with
ferrets?

Karla
Meep and Daisy