From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 21:40:13 -0400
I want to so say thank you!  The response Bob gave me had the answer that
I was looking for, "NOTHING osteological that could be reported, that
Martini's skeleton was unremarkable, with no tumor growth or malformation
noted."

I am really sorry that Bob feels that I am trying to ruin his reputation.
I am honestly not, otherwise I would not have put this in the original
post.  "I do not mean any disrespect to this person.  He is a very
talented person who has devoted much of his time to ferret history &
behavior.  I know he and his work is well respected in the ferret
community.  Rather this is just a warning so other people are not left
wondering and have to go through what I am going through." This was also
not meant to be a bullying attempt.  I was just sharing my experience.

I also want to apologize for using the word necropsy.  That was my
mistake, rather it should have been worded "a report" or something along
those lines.

So again thank you Bob.  I still have questions, but they are not for
you,

Thanks
Lisa & her 24 paws