From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 22:54:36 -0800
Not sure about the rest of you but I collect plushies that are ferrets
or ferret cousins. Was at all places Safeway grocery store tonight and
found Buck" the weasel from the new Ice Age movie. He's super cute -
very piratey looking. Just checked and you can get him through Amazon
as well:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BTYBG2

There's also a larger one with a preview of the video game for the
movie -
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002GZT65C

PS: if you don't know of http://www.tinyurl.com it's this great free
website where you can make tiny urls of huge ones so they don't break
when you email them to people or post them in a forum.

[Moderator's note: Laura supplied tinyurl addresses for the above,
which was a very nice gesture -- thank you, Laura. But if I can
substitute a reasonably compact address I do so. That way there's
no question about the site you will reach so spam catchers don't
go bonkers. (Some reject tinyurl links since they potentially can
mask "inappropriate" content.) BIG]

Laura Holland
TICA Household
Pet Committee member

Purrfect Pals Cat Rescue volunteer
Showing Household Pets http://tica.org/public/ hhp.php
Purrfect Pals No-Kill Cat Shelter http://www.purrfectpals.org
Cascade Accounting & Tax Services (C.A.T.S)
http://www.organizedbycats.com