From:
Brian Canals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 1996 12:51:10 -0400
Wanted all Okaloosa/South Walton county FL ferret owners to join FOG.

I'm hoping to have the first meeting in November.  The purpose of FOG is to
provide support, shelter, information and socilization to ferrets and their
owners.  You can get more information by e-mailing me at [log in to unmask]

FOG already has two projects on the table.

1) To provide support and help in getting adrenal surgery for Barret, a 3
   year old male who lives at The South Florida Ferret Shelter in Miami.
   You can get more info about Barret my emailing me or checking out
   http://members.aol.com/dcanals/barrett.htm.

2) To get involved in the ferret rabies shed studies.  I need input from
   people knowledgabe and involved in this to guide our efforts and pass
   along only the most accurate information possible.

Any and all interested parties are invited to join or just check us out for
future reference.  I would appreciate any input from the national
organizations and shelters.  We can't recommend you or pass along your name
if we don't know about you.

Deena
Nibblit - "No I'm rescuing my sister, if I do, Calvin will beat on me."
Penny - "Please rescue me mommy, just don't try to love on me afterwards."
Calvin - "Whoever rescues Penny will have to take her place."