From:
Kristina Brink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 06:30:43 -0800
Sara Ferret-

Thank you so much for your comfort. You helped me cope with the loss of
my first ferret better than anyone else could. Your mommy was terribly
ill and going to the hospital but you and her sent me the little story
about my Tweek's crossing and his wing colors (which were also the
color of the tennis balls he brought with him, you did not know that)

Thank you! I sent warm thoughts to you and your mommy.

Kristy
Clyde, Garrison, & Artemus
Missing Tweek