Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 05:00:39 -0700
Hi everyone,

I have three kittens left to place in homes.  Thought I'd post here since
these kitties are special, as they too are ferret lovers!!!  Watching
them play as the ferrets run through the tubes really makes my day.  They
have beautiful temperments (sp?  sorry), litter trained, first distemper
shots and do not claw the furniture.  They are true sweeties.  I would
love to see them be adopted with one of their buddies if it's possible.
I am in the Baltimore area but would happily assist with tranpsort to
states close by.  Their adoption fee is $30 and these fees go to the
ferret rescue.  I have two orange and whites that are part oriental short
hair, (big ears and narrow jaw line features tell me this).  Their names
are Scooby and Shaggy, they are both males.  And I have a solid black
female named Daphne (can you tell that my nephew Zach named them?  hence
the Scooby Doo theme) that is also part oriental short hair.  I would
love to see them go to a home with fuzzys so they always have weasels as
pals.  Email me privatel y if you are interested.

Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue