From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 13:03:21 -0500
I'm not angry about it, but could the many folks here who have been sending
me chain letters, please, stop doing that?  You see, I have this horrid
affliction and each time I see one the name "Mrs. Y.Y.  Flirch of Fishagon,
Michigan" repeats in my mind throughout the day.  Formally, it's known as
Gene-Sheparditis (as in the author for those who have not read the source),
and as opposed to gene shepards who are ferret breeders who don't breed
carelessly.

Steve brought home some peking duck last night and several fuzzies are very
jealous, but aren't getting any.  The hoisin sauce seems the big attraction.

Still catching up so skimming and sending out a letter here and there.

Congratulations to everyone whose ferrets have been found or have been well
treated for medical problems as is the norm.  Sympathies to all who have
lost their sweet little loves; we wish we could hug you.  Encouragement to
everyone who is healing a fuzzie; it's worth the roller coaster.  Although
we've been crazily busy it feels good to hear good news such as the current
approach working well for Ben's lympho.  Good luck to California
Legalization Efforts.  In memory of the recently departed on the list we'll
be sending another check your way in May.

Dulcena, Merlyn is smart!  He gets a warm sleeping place, gets to smell Dad
and hear his heart, and best of all his bum gets to smell like Daddy's
armpit so he acquires some scent points!  Kiss your dulce for us.

Sukie