From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 8 May 1994 17:00:27 -0400
Hi All,

I would just like to say Thank you to all of you who have offered some very
good advice on handling the Radio show May10th.

Especially to Ann Davis, Troy Lynn Eckart, Sukie and Steve, Cindy Sooy, Marie
Hines, Kate Pappas, Anons-Cinderella mom, TotFerret,
Tod Cromwell, and Al Horne.

I know there were more of you, my intentions were not to forget you, and I'm
sorry for not mentioning your name.
Just know that your moral support means the world to me, again many Thanks!

Take care all,

Michelle and The MASKeteers:-)
P.S. I will post a letter later and let you all know the outcome of Tuesday.