From:
William Gair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 01:18:42 -0700
Hi everybody,

Boy am I doing allot of typing! :)  LOL I'm trying to get back to all of
you as fast as I can but boy oh boy is there allot of interest!  Good for
you.  It really speaks well of all of us that so many are interested in
protecting the health and well-being of our fuzzies.

You can really help me out if you will go ahead and give me your name and
address and the names of your fuzzkids when you contact me.  I don't use
it for another purpose but to get you an info pack from the company.  If
you have any questions you can ask me those also but the company is the
best one to ask.

I highly suggest that everyone at least get the info.  Even is you choose
not to go with it you will have learned something.  We are not paid for
this but we do receive a small discount on our own insurance which makes
it easier for us to "cave" (LOL) when we see a fuzzy that needs a new
home.

Thanks to all of you,

Bill