From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 01:06:41 -0500
Dear Sandi,

My husband has been able to have a vision of a one and half or two
story house near you. The house has a couch with a flowered throw of
some kind over it. This may be a trailer of some kind as many trailers
are built like that nowadays. But he does have that vision. He does not
have an idea of the color of the place. Rascal may be there. But he is
getting strong vibrations from that place. Sorry we can't be of more
help. We tried to call you last night, but it was very late, and you
may have been asleep. Hope this is of some help to you. We will keep
you in our thoughts and let you know if we find anything else. He does
mention that the place has a stairway.

Does that ring a bell with you?

[CC]