From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 12:00:52 -0700
Saraferret, I wish to take this time to apologize from all ferret
lovers to you for the harsh and inconsiderate words posted by E.L. re
the Rainbow Bridge. Like many of us on the FML, you have greeted many
of my fuzzies who have come to the forever green pastures and high
summer grass. Keep up the great work and just realize that folks like
E.L, who intentionally set out to hurt good people, are in the distinct
minority on our planet. And thank Zeus for that! I suspect that as I
write this, the Norse Gods and Goddesses are hand forging a few
lightning bolts to send E.L.'s way.

From my own perspective, E.L. is simply out to gain attention for
himself and now is the time to remove him from access to the FML.
Nuff said.

Saraferret.we love you and the kids from the Rainbow Bridge.

In the greatest respect to the work you do,

Putorius and the magnificent 7 (with of course our other 15 patiently
waiting across the Bridge).