From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:19:01 -0400
The Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns appear to have grown in either size, or number.
Where I once counted 24 little feet, I now count 32.  The amount of food
being eaten has increased.  Water bottles seem to empty a good deal faster.
There are two more mouths grabbing treats and snacks.  I am being followed
by fur-kids that weren't there before.  Hmmm.

Wait...now I remember!  Those two cute little fuzzbutts from Bethlehem has
moved in!  I just *knew* I'd figure it out some day!  Now...I just have to
learn to *remember* those things!

Actually, it was rather fun.  I brought the two boys into the house and let
them loose.  The immediately began the typical "sniff everything in sight...
and everything that's *not* in sight, too!" routine.  They carefully avoided
the cages where the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns were intently watching them.  Each
hidey-hole was discovered, as were a large number of litter boxes strewn
throughout the house.

After they seemed satisfied as to the odor map they'd drawn, I let the
other clowns out of their cages.  Fuzzer, one of the younger fuzzbutts,
decided to show he was the boss.  He chased both of the boys around the
house for several minutes.  I finally scooped Fuzzer up and stuck him back
in his cage for a time-out.  I let him out later and he started the chase
again, so he went right back in the cage!  When I let him out the second
time, he appeared to have learned his lesson...no chasing or anything!  He
did lots of STARING, though! :)

It looks like the new additions are going to work out!  Now...let's see how
the clown training goes!

Todd and the (Class...CLA-SS!  PAY ATTENTION!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"