From:
Ginny Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:11:42 -0400
BIG, if this is too much advertising, just delete the post.

I have NO connection to Bob Evans restaurarants.

I happened to meet my mother and one of her friends at Bob Evans for
breakfast

my hubby LOVES white gravy and biscuits so I ordered a set to go

they gave me the greatest, loudest, can be resquared, crunchies plastic
sack to go that the kids have been absolutely wild for

the ferts have now drug it into their main sleepy place

don't see it, but sure hear it at times lol

and I must admit I was mean to my little girl I picked up groceries that
came in paper bags she was having so much fun dominating one that I set
a second paper bag four inches from first openings facing each other

she couldn't decide which to stay in... that gaping hole just inches away
was too much to ignore

back and forth forth and back continue lol

ok, I'm easily ferret amused <G>

ANY new bag is a treat

gin