From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:28:39 -0500
Hi Everyone,
Well we have our 2 little fur babies for just over 2 mo now and they were
starting to get a little stinky.  I know they have the musky smell and
that comes and goes with them and it actually smells kind of nice but
these little guys were starting to get a little smelly so we decided to
bathe them tonight.  We have a double sink in our bathroom so it went
pretty quick with the shampoo and rinse dip.  I felt bad because they were
acting like we were trying to drown them.  I didn't put much water in and
had it just a nice warmth.  Well when each one got out they went nuts
rollling on the big cotton blanket throw I had on the floor for them.
Then back in their bedroom they were going nuts.  How often or not often
should they be shampooed?  I know that too often they will get dry skin.
They looked great when they were done, all fluffy and smelling nice.  I
really felt like they felt good about themselves too :-).  Now they are
sleeping as they wore themselves out.  Just curious the feelings on
bathing here from the long time fur parents.

Love & angel hugs
Debbie