From:
Lori Forrend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 15:35:31 EST
Generally when I turn my vacuum cleaner on my girls go running ... I mean
like they are running for their lives.  In fact, if they are on the
linoleum, their feet move about 100 m.p.h.  for a good 5 seconds before they
actually go anywhere!  When I pull out the vacuum, I always give fair
warning and try not to scare the fur off them, but it's big and it's orange
and it's fun to follow ... until it is turned on!

Anyway, when we got Otis I figured he would run away with the girls, but to
my surprise, he followed it around, chased the wand as I was *attempting* to
vacuum and when the wand was momentarily placed on the floor, began sniffing
it!  His nose kept getting sucked in and then he'd pull it out and do it
again!  Luckily, this vacuum does not have much suction power, so there
didn't seem to be any danger as I was closely supervising.

I though vacuuming was the one cleaning job I could do without the help of
my fuzz-beans ... I was wrong!

Lori & the gang
Mooshi, Eiza & Otis

P.S.  I'm glad Bijoux has settled into her new name!