From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 09:44:53 -0500
I've just finished a new version of the FAQ, with two new questions
("Where can I find pictures of ferrets online?" and "Are ferrets
really as prone to disease as it seems?") and various updates and
changes.  The Adrenal Disease and Splenomegaly (Enlarged Spleen) FAQs
have also been updated. Get your copies today!

(In the text version, see section 2.1 for information on what's
changed.  On the Web, look at the "What's New in the Ferret FAQ?"
page for links.)

Ferret Central and the Photo Gallery are also growing all the time.
Thanks to the many wonderful contributors!

--
- Pam Greene  <[log in to unmask]>
Ferret Central - <http://www.ceas.rochester.edu:8080/ee/users/rhode/index.html>