From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 00:09:49 -0400
Hi, especially to shelter operators in or immediately surrounding
Minneapolis, MN.

I have a friend that is searching for a cinnamon fuzzbutt to give his
mother for her birthday (which is coming soon).  He can't go much beyond
the locality of Minneapolis, so that neighborhood is pretty much the only
area he can accept from, unless you can get the fuzzbutt to him.  He
already has several (I think 5) other fuzzies and loves them to death.
Adding another wouldn't hurt their economy at all.  If you have a cinnamon
that needs a home, contact my friend at:  [log in to unmask]  (E-Mail
posted with permission).

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/