From:
Bruce Gaylord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:33:21 EDT
Chemo for ferrets?

[see snip below] Ferrets can have chemo treatment?  Anybody care to
elaborate?  I have heard of a ferret with prostate cancer but it was only
discovered as the cause of death after the fact.  What medications for
chemo and how much is the cost and how frequent?  Was this for the
pancreas <sp>  I head I think that removal was in order and that the
cancer didn't have a tendency to travel to other parts of the body

><snip>...for my Gizmo off of this list, (She just finished her last chemo
>treatment and is doing good- by the way)...."Diane L. Hinck"

Bruce