From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:21:04 -0400
Two more shelters taken in a number of the Utah ferrets and could very
much use help with their bills.  Please add them to the list I posted
last night.

You may donate directly by sending a check to the shelter or their vet,
or by purchasing ADV test kits through Avecon if requested.

To purchase ADV self-tests at the special reduced price of $9 each (let
them know it's for the Utah Ferret Rescue) call 1-800-249-5875.

To donate through Support Our Shelters (to receive a tax deduction and/or
so that we will send funds to whomever needs it the most at the moment),
send a check to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Judith White
1236 Belfield Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026

Or log on to www.PayPal.com and donate to SOS using this email address:

Eileen L. Parkes                  Dr. Eric Klaphke
  [log in to unmask]             1050 E. Fort Union Boulevard
Frontier Ferrets                  Midvale, UT 84047
14 Frontier Street
P.O. Box 356
Diamondville, WY  83116
307-877-6431

18 ferrets.  Needs ADV test kits from Avecon.
Three adrenal ferrets.  Vaccinations needed for all.

Kris and Mary Mewton             Dr. Bradley Fear
  [log in to unmask]                27126 Dequindre
MKARESQ                          Warren, MI 48092
13840 Couwlier                   (810) 573-4760
Warren, MI 48089-3372
810-772-3958

9 ferrets.  Vet needs not yet known.