From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:36:03 -0400
I am posting this for someone else from the CharlotteFerrets listserve.
If you are interested in attending, please email Mary directly at

Hi everyone,
I'm hosting a get together for all ferret owners and enthusiasts in the
Charlotte area so that we can all meet and get to know each other!  Of
course, you are welcome to bring your fuzzies if their vaccinations are
up to date.  I have three cats and a large dog, all of whom have lived
with my ferrets and are accustomed to having other animals visit.  I
don't really have an agenda for the meeting other than to meet everyone
and find out what their interests are as far as a group goes.  I couldn't
think of any place to have the meeting other than at my house, so I hope
that will be OK for everyone.  The meeting will be on Saturday, 23rd,
2005 at 3:30ish.  Please let me know if you plan to attend since I don't
know how much interest this will generate.  Once I get your email, I
will give you my address and phone number.  I hope you will all plan to
attend!

Mary

Stephanie Gilbert * FerSa Webmaster * http://www.ferretsanctuary.com