Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 08:28:34 -0700
I have to agree that Mr. Lipinski's post re Saraferret has gone too
far. His post was neither informative nor humorous, just flat out mean.
I was surprised and dismayed that BIG decided to let his post through.
I am a great believer in freedom of speech but, it is still illegal
to yell "Fire" in a crowded theater. Doing so can cause serious harm.
While Mr. L's post may not have caused physical harm, it certainly
caused many people here great emotional pain.

Shame on you, Edward.

Kathy