Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:39:05 -0700
Hello everyone,

My heart is pounding so hard it feels like it's going to pop, as I write
this:

I live here in Washington State, greater Seattle area.  I need to find very
loving, compassionate, ferret-experienced, ferret-proofed, financially
stable and responsible homes for my ferrets.  I want to adopt to people
near enough that I can check out their potential new homes, and maybe visit
them, at least once or twice to see that they are happy and adjusting well.

I am sick at heart that I am forced to this place, but chronic illness
(permanent disability) and the end of my marriage have taken away the
strength and financial stability that I need in order to properly care
for my babies.  I have four ferrets, two males and two females.  They are
paired in male/female pairs.  The pairs (and separate ferrets) do not get
along with one another, so I am willing to adopt the pairs out separately.
However I will not break up a bonded pair.  They are very closely attached
to one another.

For more information regarding their ages, coloring, special needs, quirks,
etc., please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  One pair will come
with a good 4 -level cage with removable, easy to clean vinyl flooring the
other will come with the same and an additional matching "time-out" cage
to separate them when they play too roughly.  They will also have lots of
toys, bedding, possibly some other items and information as well as all the
vet records I have for them.

Both pairs are friendly, loving, playful and beautiful.  Only completely
unresolvable desperation has brought me to this point, and I do it only
because I must now admit that there are others who can care far better for
them than I can at this time.

I want to ward off any flames headed my way now, by making it clear that
when I adopted these babies, it was after nearly two years of "research"
and reading on ferrets, subscribing to the FML and other ferret lists, and
interviewing other owners, etc.  I did it with the firm belief that I would
be able to care for them and provide them a much better life than they had
previously, and that I would do so until they passed on.  I believed I
would continue to be owned by ferrets forever.  Right now, it will take a
miracle in my life to make that dream come true.  Right now, I am living
a nightmare, in many ways, and I am praying for the "right" people to come
along and provide my babies the things I can no longer give them.

If you think you might be that person and would like to meet my sad fuzzies
and brighten their lives with your love, *please* e-mail me as soon as
possible.

~Angel~  :*(