From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 14:11:12 EST
>I called every airline in the book and was told NO to ferrets.

Unless they've changed their policy (which is possible, anything is
possible), Delta allows ferrets in the cabin with you, I've done it.  You
MUST purchase a ticket for the ferret ahead of time (only 2 animals TOTAL
per flight I believe) and make sure the carrier fits under the seat of the
specific plane you are flying on.  You also need a health certificate from
your vet, I forget what it's called, but your vet will know.

Though I don't have first hand experience with them, other FMLers have said
good things about Delta Dash if you are shipping animals from one place to
another.

happy travels
Ronnie