From:
Ferret Friends of Pittsburgh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 03:59:08 +0000
Ferret groupies (as he called us),

Our beloved Dr. Wagner needs our help with a personal goal. In the
small amount of personal time he has between saving our ferrets and
researching new ways to treat them, he is an avid bicycle rider. He
is taking part in the National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Bike MS;
Keystone Country Ride. This is a freakin 150 MILE bike ride!!!

So, for each ferret that Dr. Wagner has helped you with - please
consider giving a donation to the MS Society. They are non-profit of
course and all the information you need is on their website. Use the
link below so Dr. Wagner gets credit towards his personal goal. Let's
help him reach it!

<http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/PAXBikeEvents?px=5198065&pg=personal&fr_id=10803>

--
Chris Sayne