Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 1994 03:33:29 -0400
Hi guys!
        Hey, how many other people caught the "Non Sequitur" comic today?
 It's absolutely GREAT!!!  (I am not shouting, I'm not shouting,... OK, maybe
I am - sorry, bit of excess enthusiasm on my part.  ;-)  )  Anyway the
caption reads :  "Jack's revelation that he's not on the cutting edge
anymore..."   The cartoon shows a guy walking a (well-bewhiskered) fuzzy next
to a store called "Ferrets R Us", which has a pretty decent rendering of a
ferret's face in the window below the caption "Ferrets - the hip pet".  In
front of the store is a sign calling ferrets "the pet of the nineties", & 5
other people are shown walking & enjoying their adorable critters!  Everyone
(exc. Jack) is smiling, & all the ferrets seem to be exploring (shock,
shock!) or playing (another surprise!).  Terrific cartoon!  Done by "Wiley"
of the Wash. Post writer's group.  Might be a good idea to send a short note
(c/o the paper) & tell him how much we liked it. Hey - he could be one of us!

Health & happiness to all.

Cyberferret
(aka [log in to unmask])