From:
Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 00:44:52 -0500
ONE DAY ONLY SPECIAL - Thursday!
13 raffle tickets for $10!  ($1 per ticket, 6 tickets for $5)

RAFFLE to raise money for FBOG - Ferret Business of Georgia (and help
pay for some of that ADV testing!).

To be raffled:
Ferretopoly - Monopoly for ferret lovers. Land on Litter Box Lane,
Sable Street, Dooking Drive, Ferret Show Fantasia, Rubber Realm, Klepto
Kingdom and more! Lose a turn at the Vet Office. Get a free pass at the
Pet Store. Pictures attached and can be sent separately.

Raffle tickets are $1.00 each or six for $5.00. Drawing will be held
this Saturday, December 9th!

Checks accepted. If you're going to mail a check, let me know and I
will put your name in for the raffle. If you win, I will ship the
Ferretopoly game when the check arrives and clears.

Paypal accepted to [log in to unmask] . If you pay through
Paypal, please consider adding a little something to cover the Paypal
fees.

Feel free to cross-post!!
Debbie Whorley