From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2008 23:19:24 -0800
>From: Randie <[log in to unmask]>
>Do any of you know where I can purchase a coffee mug with a picture
>of a ferret on it?

I'm sure you'll get lots of responses but here's ours anyway-

We have many items with ferret photos on them including mugs in our
cafe press store: http://www.cafepress.com/crittercamp

See the section with Ferrets:
http://www.cafepress.com/crittercamp/6185603

Click on any of the pics & see their adorable little faces on lots of
things, including coffee mugs!

Plus if you like email us a photo of your own ferret & we'll put it
on products in our store too-

And the best part- every bit of the meager commission we get for these
things goes dierectly to the care of the recued critters here at
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary, including the 25 ferrets.

Take care,
Beth
www.crittercamp.biz